We rented the top floor room with three views of the harbor. Bed was very good. Very quiet. Can walk to the Quincy Market area. Easy to exit the city when your moving on.
Front office staff was very helpfull. We were going to take the GreenLline to get to the Red Sox game. She told us to get a cab. She was correct.
Best $400 room in town. Has internet sevice and terminal for the guest to use. We npow live in Key West but will stay here the next time we are in town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Boston's waterfront in the historic North End and steps from Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market, Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina is at the end of historic Commercial Wharf. Newly renovated, The Inn offers ten guest rooms distinguished by award winning architecture and unique nautical styling. Five rooms have private decks and 9 rooms have soaking tubs or shower/bathtub combination. Enjoy the peaceful environment and beautiful harbor views of Boston Yacht Haven - a place you will call "Your home away from home". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boston Yacht Haven Inn And Marina
- Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina Hotel Boston