“Above average food- dirty bathrooms”
Review of Rattlesnake Bar - CLOSED

Rattlesnake Bar
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Mankato, Minnesota
“Above average food- dirty bathrooms”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We dropped into the Rasttlesnake Bar after walking around Boston. The food was very good and we had an excellent waiter. When we were done eating, I took my kids to the bathroom and it was FILTHY! Hopefully, their kitchen is cleaner.

Visited April 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“This place is awful”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The bouncers, waitresses, and bartenders are all unbelievably rude. I have had 2 terrible experiences here.

Plus, there are no real food or beer specials. It's a nice environment but not worth it at all.

• Visited May 2013
Kelowna
“Three times while in Boston.”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here Sat night after seeing some cute boys on the patio. Ended up on the rooftop. It was ok. Atmosphere could have been better with comfier furniture and a patio heaters. Apparently they cant have heaters due to fire code. Service on roof was slow but you could tell server was trying. There was a line to get on rooftop but it wasnt busy up there kind of weird.

Second night we stopped in for a drink before going back to the hotel. It was quiet, great service.

I'm sitting here now at five having a margarita. Kind of dead but good neighbourhood feel. Chatty bartender and good drink!

Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing Bartender”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I came here on a date and was blown away by the bartender who served us. I wish I remembered his name, because he definitely deserves praise! Every single one of these five stars are for the bartender!

He learned both my and my dates names early on in the evening, and made sure to use them when addressing us. He engaged us, asked us questions about the drinks we ordered, and based on that offered suggestions of custom made drinks. He was spot on with his mixes and it was so much fun tasting what he made for us.

I came here on a Sunday night before a holiday in MA, so the atmosphere was lacking, but it just meant that we got more one on one time at the bar with the tender!

• Visited April 2013
Cobourg
“Good food, Brutal service”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Perhaps the worst service I've ever had at any restaurant, ever. Too bad because the food was good. The good food didn't come close to making up for the truly terrible service. Go somewhere else.

• Visited May 2013