“After work meeting place”
Review of The Kinsale

The Kinsale
Reserve with OpenTable
The Kinsale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,235 of 3,275 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The food is great and varied. The Bar on tap is exceptional. The Service is always wonderful. This is a great place to go after work for a few drinks, catch a game on tv or on the weekend to watch a game. We have had so many laughs there. I recommend it.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I travel to Boston several weeks each year for business and try to have dinner every Wednesday evening at The Kinsale.
Great food (my favorites are the fish and chips and the fish tacos), and a fabulous New England beer selection. The added bonus is "Stump Trivia," a roving triva tournament that visits The Kinsale Wednesdays at 7pm. Call ahead for a reservation because the place will be packed!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We have been to the Kinsale on many different occasions. This time we were there on the 4th of July. It was a terribly rainy day and the crowds were down and I believe the help was down, too. We were a bit disappointed because we couldn't find our favorite Irish beers, most of the beers were from New England, not Ireland. I had a fabulous chicken, pear, and walnut salad with greens, Our waitress recommended the Shepherds Pie, and it was okay, but small, even though my husband ordered the bigger meal. He had to help me finish my salad. just not the usual atmosphere we have come to expect from the Kinsale.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stopped here for lunch out of convenience and were pleasantly surprised. My friend had the fish and chips and I ordered the salmon special.

The salmon was a huge portion and the rice and vegetables accompanying even had taste which usually isn't the case! The fish portion, although lunch size, was large as well.

We ordered coffee and dessert and found the coffee too strong. When we returned it to the wait staff, we were visited by the manager who wanted to find out what was wrong and offered to make another pot or give us another beverage. We were impressed with the personal service and care.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

A popular lunch spot mid-week. Easy to get a decent lunch, although very predictable, for a group and be in and out under an hour. Appropriate atmosphere for a work group lunch. And sound service.

1  Thank ben259