“Great Indian in a fun neighborhood”
Review of Bukhara

Bukhara
Ranked #651 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Jamaica Plain
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Bukhara is a great Indian restaurant with attentive staff. It is not out-of-this-world food, but it is some of the best Indian food I've had in Boston.

There are newer reviews for Bukhara

Reviewed May 21, 2012

This month I visited Bukara in JP--it was my third visit. The food is delicious. We decided upon vegetarian meals and loved the fact that we could choose mild, medium or hot spices. The food is delicious, well prepared and fresh. We had a lovely evening. The tables were full, but we still were able to have the space to have a good conversation. People in JP are great. I will definitely go again.

1  Thank Auroraam
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Terrific service and very well priced. The menu is extensive and the quality is spot on.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

I'm not very familiar with Indian food but what I had tasted great. The service was fast and excellent. Jamaica Plains is a great area to spend an evening in.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I have been coming to Bukhara for over 8 years. We frequent other Indian restaurants in the area, though Bukhara is the best of all!! Combine fresh, excellent quality food with warm friendly staff and excellent prices... consistently over 8 years.
I recommend the Vegertainian Dinner for 2: Pakoras for appetizers, Saag Paneer and Vegetable Korma, mild or spicy. (I prefer mild.) Nan bread And Kir for dessert, along with Masala Tea. It always feels like a special occasion when at Bukhara.