“Great place for good pub grub and craft beer”
Review of Bukowskis Tavern

Bukowskis Tavern
Ranked #407 of 3,309 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Reviewed March 23, 2012

A great place for those who appreciate craft beers and great pub grub. The bartenders and servers are young, hip, play good music,and can make recommendations for beers and food based upon your preferences. A great place to enjoy a variety of beer styles on bottle and draft.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

They had a huge selection of beer, yet no Guiness? That wouldn't have been a problem if the bar tender didn't snap at my friend for trying to order one....

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The place had a lot of character, somewhat cramped with a friendly crowd. Prices were not cheap, though some cheap stuff was available. Service was a bit overwhelmed though friendly.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is a fun little dive bar that was near our hotel (Sheraton). We arrived late on a Thursday and needed something to eat. Bukowskis had an extensive beer menu (my friend had some wine that she enjoyed too), and a bar food menu (laced with lots of F-bombs). We had a sweet potato mash and this eggplant meatball sandwich that was seriously amazing. Weeks later and writing this is giving me some serious cravings! I'm a meat-eater and this thing didn't taste like anything but the real thing.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

This place is supposed to be a dive bar-- and it is and it isn't. It's a little too nice and the clientele a bit too well dressed and the service a bit too good. But I'm all for a fake dive bar. I got some insane buffalo chicken cheese dip, and am still craving it still weeks later. So good. And of course, lots of cheap beer and wine to be had. I'll go back when I'm in the area.