“Amazing Food Aming Chef!!!”
Review of Summer Shack

Summer Shack
Reserve with OpenTable
Summer Shack is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 3,329 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Boylston St
Transit: Hynes Convention Center on the Green Line/Prudential Center on the Green Line.
Description: Very good food for a quick lunch
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was at the Summer Shack 23rd. We had a large group. We were promptly seated. Wonderful atmosphere! Our Waiter was amazing and attentive! I had my three children with me along with extended family, my children do not eat seafood, the Chef came out to the table to see how he would be able to accommodate my 11 year old daughter! And that was done with and amazing steak salad! I would recommend this place for anyone weather in a big group or a couple or bringing children this place has something amazing for everyone!!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The Summer Shack Cookbook is my go-to cookbook for seafood, so when in Boston I had to go there. The atmosphere is definitely not a shack, but rather almost a seafood theme restaurant; it's nicely done and kind of fun. It's huge, but surprisingly empty when we went for dinner and again for lunch. The food is good, plentiful, and served hot. The service was good. I don't understand why it wasn't packed.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Simple New England cuisine with fresh Seafood. The pan roasted Lobster and the clam bake were a treat for a non New Englander. The Dalton Street location was the best of the locations I have tried

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This restaurant is well placed if you are staying at the the Hilton or Sheraton Hotels in the Back Bay, or going to a Red Sox game. Got to say I found the interior design not to my taste, made the place look dingy. There was a Red Sox game on the TV when I went in and the restaurant was busy. Really tasty seafood, and the Cod with lemon herb risotto that I had, was excellent. Bar staff were quick and friendly.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The restaurant had average food and good fried fish. But, be wary of the greasy floor. The fish and chips were good and the shrimp po'boy average.

Been to Summer Shack? Share your experiences!