“Always love starbucks”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Sacramento CA
“Always love starbucks”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We had one is the lobby of our hotel and had breakfast pastries every day. There is a lot of them all over Boston

Visited May 2014

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Another great Starbucks”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Fast, friendly and everything you would expect! Located in the Marriott Long Wharf behind the escalator, dont miss it as you travel to Christopher Columbus Park from the Aquarium.

Visited January 2014
“My favorite place in my travels”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Whenever I travel, I can always count on a non-fat tall vanilla latte with mocha drizzle to be delicious and give me a feeling of comfort and that "hit the spot" kind of feeling. Love every Starbuck wherever I travel. Always consistent. I am even a stockholder as I believe in the company 100%.

Visited November 2013
Moscow
“Small one”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Was good to have it on the first floor of the hotel, quick service as usually and fine coffee.
Little bit dirty cause there are no tables at all and you have no place where to put your cup.

Visited July 2013
Cavendish, Vermont
“Always a good cup of coffee!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I never get to go to a Starbucks very often, but when we go to Portland, Maine, Boston, Mass or whenever we go somewhere that has a Starbuck's...... Mocha Latta is the way to go for us!

Visited October 2013