“Late eveming treat”

Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Wow. Enjoyed a tuscany crepe-chicken crepe and husband loved the panini with lightly fried chicken, mozzarella cheese, and a great tomato-based sauce. We split a strawberry-lemon crepe. Delicious! Restaurant is deli style, casual. Other type of food on menu but loved our selections.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Came in for breakfast with the family while on vacation in Boston. Found the place through other reviews and we love crepes. The restaurant is split between traditional crepes and a mediterranean cuisine. We only did breakfast, but wished I could have tried the other foods! We were the first customers of the day and the owner/chef was incredibly accommodating. I had the tomato/spinach/basil crepe and my wife and kids had the strawberry/nutella. All around perfect...and crispy! Can't wait to come back again!

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

The chicken and lamb kabob are taste very good and the service is nice as a fast food restrant. The food is totally worth the money

Reviewed October 25, 2012

A cute little place with wonderful people (cooks, staff) and a fascinating menu. Everything we had was wrapped in a delicious crepe...I recommend the signature creeps, and the banana coconut dessert crepe! Sweet people working there, seemed to love my college aged son, which put them all on my A list permanently! Bought a gift certificate hope they get gift cards one day as easier to use.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I visited in 2009-ignore the posted date- and absolutely loved it! I got to choose from many interesting fillings and then watch the chefs make my crepes on giant hot plates. I recommend the spinach and roma tomato and basil savory crepe, and i unfortunately don't remember which dessert crepe I ordered. Anyway...................any tourists-or locals- in Boston should definitely stop by this place!