“True powerboat experience.”
Review of Boston Sea Lightning - CLOSED

Boston Sea Lightning
More attraction details
Owner description: Boston Sea Lightning Speedboat Adventure, the newest and most exciting tour on Boston Harbor. Feel the raw power, speed, wind and excitement on Boston’s Sea lightning Speedboat. Climb aboard and get ready for an exciting 60 minutes tour of Boston’s historic waterfront. Once we clear the no wake zone, it’s time to pick up the speed, blast the music and have some Fun. Boston Sea Lightning will navigate its way to JFK Library and Fort Independence while passing many of the small islands that dot Boston harbor. On our return, enjoy the many historical harbor sites such as the Nantucket Light Ship, the USS Constitution, Tea Party Ship and Museum and the amazing Boston skyline. It’s a perfect balance of speed and sightseeing. It’s PURE Exhilarating fun.
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are boaters and wanted a true powerboat experience. The sea rocket was a great time. You start with a slow glide through the harbor checking out the sights. As soon as you reach the outer harbor buoy, hold on. The rocket skated across the waves at about 45 until we took a right turn towards JFK library. Then those massive engines were pushed well over 50. If you love power and speed on the water, this is the ride for you. Nice small group size makes the boat feel like your own. Great tunes, great tour guide, excellent captain that really knows what the boat can do. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Ahollywood

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was definitely a great time. I've never experience anything like it before. The boat's captain definitely has a good time driving it, and this thing has some serious speed. Highly recommend.

1  Thank impulse22281
Reviewed August 5, 2013

soon to be the #1 attraction in Boston. seeing the JFK museum-castle island and the outer islands gives you a new perspective of Boston. the ride has plenty of adventure and also a history lesson and great music. I will return.

2  Thank jogger33
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This trip is a lot of fun and just the right size and duration. There is another speed boat ride nearby but the Boston Sea Rocket is so much better. You will LOVE this!

2  Thank mjane0323
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've been on a number of harbor cruises, but none quite like the Boston Sea Rocket. The tour starts off right next to the Boston Tea Party site. You slowly idle through the Seaport area where our tour guide gave some nice tid-bits and facts about the area (in addition to corny jokes). Once we passed the green buoy we were off cruising, but not quite at full speed. It was a pretty choppy day which made for a more exhilarating ride. We were taken by the JFK Library in Dorchester Bay then zoomed by a few Boston Harbor Islands before ending near the airport/North End. The ride was a full hour. While I went with my boyfriend, I would highlight recommend this to anyone with kids traveling to Boston (I could particularly see boys loving it!).

4  Thank MBOst0n