Frost Ice Loft - CLOSED
Review Highlights
what an experience!

definitely a cool experience. staff were friendly. selection of drinks vary from non-alcoholic... read more

Reviewed October 26, 2016
Alicia K
Iowa
Fun Bucket List Item!

Reviewed September 28, 2016
hollybelle210
Bedford, New Hampshire

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2016

definitely a cool experience.
staff were friendly.
selection of drinks vary from non-alcoholic - 21+
they had a bunch of really cool artwork as well.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed October 6, 2016

Had so much fun !!! Make sure to purchase the signature drink in a ice glass. It's worth every penny for the experience!!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank 950martynac
Reviewed September 28, 2016

This was a fun stop! We went mid-afternoon between a harbor cruise and dinner, and we didn't need a reservation, but if you are going in peak times, I would highly recommend it!

You enter the reception area, then pay the cover charge ($12 in our case/ pp)....then you get suited up in a warm pancho style cape that will fit any body / size, and it has a hood. You also get gloves.

It was a different experience, and fun to try once in your life!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank hollybelle210
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

This visit was so cool! No pun intended lol, drinks were way over priced but the experience was fun. Your looking at $30-$36 for two drinks only!

It's not that bad once you get inside and put your gloves on and jacket. The staff was very friendly and in a party mood which made it more enjoyable.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2016

I was lucky to have a friend show me around Boston when I visited recently for the first time. We did alot of activities but this will have a special memory for me as I had so much fun. I have never experienced or heard of an Ice bar before so when she asked me to carry warm clothes during summer... I really wondered. The frost ice loft was 10 degrees when we went. Extremely cold but really beautiful. Walls, sculptures, glasses are all made of ice. We got our drinks served in a glass made of ice. We sat on chairs and tables made of ice. And chatted away with new friends from all over the world for about one hour. I wonder if anyone has managed more than an hour despite the hoodies and gloves. I'll definitely make a point of visiting over and over again whenever I go to Boston.

Date of experience: August 2016