“Great show and theatre” 4 of 5 stars

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great show and theatre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I was at the Wilbur Theatre this past weekend to see Colin Mocharie and Brad Sherwood. What a great show, and a great theatre! Good seats no matter where you are, as it's a small enough venue. The floor seats have tables and chairs, although it is very close seating. Would definately go back to check out more shows.

Visited November 2013

Hartford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Saw Switchfoot here. The view from the middle of the mezzanine was terrific. Great concert venue, felt small & intimate.

Visited October 2013
Newburyport, MA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“We recently saw Men from Maine here!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Last Saturday night my husband and I went to the Wilbur Theatre to see Men from Maine.
Overall the show was a dissapointment. Although, the theatre was great.
We sat near the stage at a bar stool table...which was great!! The theatre was excellent!! The staff was also excellent!!
We will come back here again to see another show!!

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Saw Katt Williams here a few weeks ago. Nice historic theater...I would come back. I did a little research on the size of the theater/seating arrangement beforehand and I'm glad I did. If you're seeing a comedian or something similar def get balcony or mezzanine seats as they are the only areas with the theater/movie seats. I would have been upset if I spent all that money to sit close to the stage on the barstools they had!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank lilsct
Miami Beach, Florida
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“The Best Show Ever (Katt Williams)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Best place ever, attended the 7pm show on 08-18-2013. Katt Williams really rock the Wilbur Theatre.

Visited August 2013