“THE place for slices”

Ranked #1,492 of 3,307 Restaurants in Boston
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed March 12, 2014

About a 8min walk from my hotel. I used to come here 30+yrs ago but they have remodeled and of course slices are more expensive now but awesome thin crust service

Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I usually order pizza from Steve's when we're in a pinch for dinner, but we decided this time we'd try out their steak and cheese subs. Oh my goodness, what a treat! My husband went to pick them up, and brought them home. I put them under the broiler to heat up a bit from the bitter temperatures we're having this winter. They were great. I had mine with peppers, mushrooms and onions, he had his with lettuce, tomato and mayo. Huge win for us - we'll have a hard time deciding if we want subs or pizza next time.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Thankful for Steve's! After the ball game at Fenway, we were hungry. Hotel concierge recommended nearby Steve's. called in order and picked it up. Pizzas were very big. Crust could have been crispier, but taste and quality was good. Che k your order before you leave though.....

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Surprisingly awesome pizza here, though I do miss how ratty the old pre-renovation decor was. Open til 3 AM or so, but watch out if you're there that late - there'll be a crowd of about a billion people clamoring for slices. Great place.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Staff was friendly when we picked up our pizza. Been sampling more around the area since we moved here and found better, but still like it as a close, easy fix for a decent slice. Price is a bit steep for a medium, not much bang for your buck.