“Beware they don't take credit.”
Review of Mul's Diner

Mul's Diner
Ranked #397 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Diner
Neighborhood: South Boston
Neighborhood: South Boston
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Food good. Beware they do take credit. No where does it say it menu or signs they must take a cut of the ATM. Think the the jerks at Ameriens own it. Went from a 5 to a 2 for this!

There are newer reviews for Mul's Diner

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Found it on trip advisor, and concierge recommended. We were looking for a fun family place to eat lunch/breakfast. I read that this is a hot spot for hangovers (which we didnt' have!) but I think I know why! You need to be a little fuzzy to not notice that it is a greasy spoon and a little off putting when you get a good look at it! Although the food and service was GREAT, it needs a little sprucing up, especially looking in the window from the sidewalk, I started to 2nd guess our choice. I was concerned about the restrooms as my kids all had to use the facilities, but I was quite surprised to see that restroom was clean and in better shape than the entry. The waitresses were so chatty and helpful and took the time to write down our directions for the T to get to the aquarium. Would go back because food was so good, but spruce it up a ittle!!!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We go here alot, can't beat the working man's special served till 9;00 am FOR $3.95!! 3 eggs ,toast ,homefries w/ choice of meat and coffee!! Great service, Love you ladies!!The corned beef is homemade big chinks, Yummy!! Blueberry Pancakes are delicious too!! Try this place , you'll love it!!

Reviewed January 16, 2011

Just had breakfast at Mul's. Walking in, the place was packed, which is always a good sign. Upon sitting down I had efficient, yet less than friendly service. I had scrambled eggs (not good at all, but I'm starting to think the north doesn't understand the concept of fluffy scrambled eggs -- these were hard to eat they laid so flat), home fries (mediocre), sausage links (not much flavor) and pancakes (delicious!).

I would go back for a breakfast, as the price was good, but I'd stick to the pancakes. Still though, it's alright, and maybe great if you're used to breakfast in the north. But as for what a great breakfast should be, it simply doesn't hold up to it's southern counterparts.

Reviewed March 7, 2010

My friends and I frequently go out to breakfast after a night on the town. Mul's Diner is by far the best we have found yet in our 2 years of living in the city! Amazing breakfast sandwiches, better than your average pancakes, perfectly seasoned and cooked homefries. You can't beat the prices...eggs, pancakes, bacon and coffee all for $7.
The only down side...it was very hot with not much ventilation and be prepared to wait as seating is limited. But I assure you, the wait is well worth it!