“Love the Udon!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Last time we were here we simply ordered food to go. This time we decided to eat in. Service was quick - there's only 7 tables or so (very small). Every table was filled with people. I ordered the roasted pork udon noodles - fantastic. Hot, great broth, pork was a little over cooked, but very flavorful, and the udon was fantastic. Too filling to eat all, but definitely worth the price.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I dont understand what people find good about this place unless other reviewers have a low standard for noodles. At the very least, this place is inconsistent...so good luck because it may be a HIT for you but chances are you will be as disappointed with this MISS. I discovered this place as it was recommend in the area by Foursquare.

Dont waste your money here...no credit cards accepted & you need to bring LOTs of cash. This is a small establishment of about 10 tables: a hand full of 4-seaters and a couple 2-seaters, so if there's extra space on your table they may sit someone that's a stranger or weirdo with you. I tried the spicy beef soup but found it TASTELESS and my pieces of beef looked like crap. Those seated near me had much nicer pieces, but unfortunately it also was not spicy.

For a much better experience I would recommend microwaving Cup-a-Noodles.

1  Thank travelleronadime
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I used to like this place and when I chose to go there yesterday for fun and for a cheap eat I realized that it's not what it used to be. It's disgusting. The Eel that used to be good is terrible, the seaweed that comes with it had the funniest taste. The noodles were terrible, whether the chicken or the soft crab one... NEVER AGAIN.

The service (in case you call that a service) is the worst I have ever seen. They guy does not address you,he would not even answer my questions ( I was asking for a spicy soup & it took 10 minutes for him to grasp my question)...

Stick to Chinatown or Meyer's and Chang... by the way it's not cheap!!!! 17$ pp for Noodle entree and an appetizer!!! Not cheat!

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Stopped in here to grab food to take home. Super speedy service, our meals were made fresh to order within 5 minutes, no waiting around even though all the tables were packed. Be wary - it is cash only, so be sure to bring it with you. Prices are reasonable though.

The food was delicious! I got spicy vegetables with udon noodles, and my husband got fried chicken with the ramen noodles. Loved them both, we shared and picked from each other's bowls. Also ordered a small contained of fried rice which was spot on.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

I went there once and eating some noodles, the noodles are ok, price ok, but I m mad of the service. The waiter never ask me whether I have finished or not and he took every away. He s expecting me finish quickly. So i decided to show my feeling out in tips. I ve seen there s no tip on my bill, and I dunt pay. But he runafter me said I should pay tips.I want to give him 2 dollar , he said that s it? He told me that should be 5 dollar the tips, and I only have 10 dollar left and he take 10 dollar away. Like a strong grasp, u know , it is u that should be mad of!