“A Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: South End
Neighborhood: South End
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We loved this place great staff and great breakfasts. We also ordered sandwiches to take out but you have to wait until the breakfasts are finished. Judging by the number of locals who came in they must be doing something right

1  Thank JibbaSouthampton

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The Berkeley Perk Cafe is a little coffee shop with a TON of food, smoothie, coffee and tea offerings. It's so cute. I had the frozen Mochicino and my husband just had the regular coffee. We just decided to have bagels and cream cheese, but there are a ton of other breakfast sandwiches and regular sandwiches. This was our go to place in the morning.

1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Excellent bagels. The staff is very down-to-earth and kind. It's worn, but in a pleasant way. THe owner address most customers by name, but I felt welcome as a stranger.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I saw this place after looking at what's nearby 40 Berkeley. The place is small, so be prepared to snatch a table by the outlet and window (if needed, like I did). There are few booths.

As a vegetarian, I ordered the Tomato & Avocado Melt on a spinach wrap. That was DELICIOUS!!!! The ONLY thing was the cook did not clean the grill/pan, because there was a piece of diced bacon on the outside of my sandwich. I was not happy with that. Unfortunately, the place is so busy I hope I'll get to let someone know before I leave.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This cafe was a short ways from my hotel but worth the walk in the cold. The Turkey Pesto sandwich was good and they offer free refills of coffee.

I would defintely come back again.