“Awesome sushi and apps.”

Typhoon Asian Bistro
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield and Exeter
Transit: Nearest subway: Green Line to Copley Station
North Andover, MA
“Awesome sushi and apps.”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I'm sorry to say I can't offer any more of a review than their appetizers. I came to support their restaurant on April 27th, after the Boston Marathon bombings, and wanted to eat dinner at another Boylston Street restaurant to spread the love. I came with my husband and young sons and we each had a different app. ....I had the Fresh Rolls with Peanut sauce, my husband had the sushi Dragon Roll, my sons had the pork Dumplings and a California roll. We tasted all and couldn't decide which was best since they were all amazing. Next time we'll stay for dinner!

• Visited April 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Good for the price”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

It's nice to get a lunch or regular diner there - very nice staff and lovely decor insight. I'm a sushi fan so the sushi is not great there - but hey, they don't claim to be a Japanese place, they serve chinese and thai - pretty good ones. Since I see Asian customers there - so I think it's not a bad place.

• Visited September 2012
Syosset, New York
“Very good food. Decor is ok”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We had some very good food. The staff was great. The decor was average. We loved the clay pot and the la mer dish is good

Boston, MA
“Great Food, Great Decor”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The decoration in this place is really romantic and pretty. The Chicken Lettuce Wraps were so-so. We got teriyaki shrimp and one of their signature filet dishes and they were really tasty. The scorpion bowls were yummy and strong and the chocolate mousse cake for desert was delicious! It is pretty pricey, but I hope we get to go back soon.

• Visited February 2013
New York
“Lovely Decor, So-so Food”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stopped in for lunch and had the phat Thai, which was ok, but not great. It was too sweet, and had an off, greasy flavor. Service was good, though, and the restaurant is nicely decorated. I would go elsewhere for Thai food next time, though.

Visited February 2013