“Great surprise”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We stepped into Boston Kitchen Pizza because it was the closest restaurant to our hostel, and I'm so glad we did.

The staff were incredibly welcoming and friendly, the pizza was delicious and humongous. Sensational value and super filling.

We went back probably four times in four days in Boston. We tried a few different types - they had an awesome pizza of the week when we were there.

Probably the best pizza we had in five weeks of travelling.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

lots of variety and fresh oven pizza, there are like 7 different types.

very good tasting, the staff is nice and is in a very good location, they were open 9 am to 9 pm!!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I am staying at the W Hotel and I was starving and looking for something to eat but didn't want to order from the hotel. I decided to go out and walk around and look for something to eat. I stumbled upon this pizza place and it was quick and amazing! I got a slice of cheese and a slice of honey glazed chucked pizza and they were both GREAT! However I did not finish them both because the slices are huge! It was also very cheap for how good it was because I also go 2 gatorades and a cookie and it was only $11! Definitely recommend it if you want something fast or want something good after leaving a bunch of the nearby bars or clubs!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

this is heaven if you love pizza i tried buffalo chicken bostonian and spinach and roasted garlic i dont know what they put in the sauce but never aheart burn or stomachache never had abad meal

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is one of those places that you may overlook while in Chinatown, but the food is really good and especially the pizza stands out.

Their individual slices are inexpensive and good, but the freshly baked pizza is the best! It is the right combination of a chewy crust (no thin crust here) and fresh ingredients. My personal favorite is the Greek pizza, which has spinach, black olives, tomatoes and mozzarella. It beats Regina´s.

The owners and employees are also very kind, so if you are looking for a great pizza this is definitely a good choice.