“Perfect for a night after work”

Lincoln Tavern and Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lincoln Tavern and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #185 of 3,202 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect for a night after work”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Came here to meet some girlfriends after work. They have some interesting drinks which were really good. All of our meals were great as well. My only negative about this place is that it is so noisy. Our waitress informed us the noise was coming from the owners kids. I guess the are allowed to run free. Oh well.
Just make sure you bring your yelling voice!

• Visited September 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“The Best of the Best”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We are visiting from out of town and this was our second meal at "Lincoln". We dined on Sunday for brunch after church service, I had their Lincoln burger (I think it was called) and my wife had a crab and egg Benedict dish. Well, to say our food was simply the "best of the best" seems simple but that's what it was! The burger was cooked perfectly and the meat is very high quality and I tell you I have not eaten better fries then those that were served with it! My wife's dish was amazing, beautifully served (almost looked to good to eat) and delicious! Don't Miss This Dinning Experience - Oh our waitress, Christine, well, like the meal - "The Best of the Best"! (ps. no we're not related to her :)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Bill M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic atmosphere and even better food”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great spot for just drinks or dinner. Fire wood stove that everything is cooked in. Food is fantastic and changing on a fairly standard basis. Worth the trip. Can be loud so rot the best location for taking grandparents.

Visited August 2013
“another fantastic brunch”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

my wife and I tried a relatively new restaurant in south Boston named Lincoln tavern and restaurant in west Broadway, south Boston ma. we were pleasantly surprised how good the brunch was. the portions were huge and hot. the meal was great as well as the service. we certainly will go back to Lincoln and recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a fantastic brunch.

• Visited August 2013
Winchester, Virginia, United States
“WOW WOW WOW”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife found this place online and boy am I glad she did. From the moment we arrived, it was an almost perfect experience. The service was great, the decor fantastic, the ambiance relaxing but the best thing about the entire dinner was THE FOOD. Wow, unreal. Started off with a basket of bread and what appeared to be freshly made whipped butter. Next was the Jalapeño Polenta Fries and OMG... Freshly made and the sauces were amazing. Then for the main course my wife had the ribs and I had the scallops. The meat literally fell off the ribs and my scallops were almost melting in my mouth. The only thing I would suggest is for the scallop dish, steam the green beans instead of frying them. Frying took out all the flavor of the green beans that I was missing and would have really made a difference. And lastly, pricing. I even commented to the waitress that my dish would have been priced at around $28 somewhere else but here it was only $19. That makes my wallet very happy and allows me to come back time and time again which I can't wait to do.

• Visited July 2013