“horrible”

Neighborhood: Chinatown
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“horrible”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

kaiten zushi is typically known for great sushi but, i used to live in japan and felt nostalgic. everything was horrible though. rice, fish, everything...

servers were nice and prompt with the drink orders.

• Visited September 2013

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I want to thank those that reviewed Enso Sushi before me. I provided pictures so you have an idea what Enso is like. Very friendly atmosphere, friendly and smiling. If your really hungry, food is moving along on conveyor belt. The variety is great. For people getting exposed to sushi this is a great start. For those seeking specialized rolls plenty of them.

Pros.
Fresh sushi and rolls
Variety of standard rolls plus a variety of special rolls.
No wait
Not expensive.
Causual environment with a twist.

Cons
None, we would go back.
There is a negative review I would ignore it.

Happy from Houston Texas

1 Thank Yearlytraveler66
“Good value for your money!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were just looking for a sushi place this evening near Chinatown in Boston and we saw the sign in front of this place that it was newly opened, so we wanted to give it a try. My husband and I have never been to a revolving sushi place, but my brother have and he said it's nice to see the food before picking this way. We saw the prices were very fair so we picked almost everything that passed by us. The maki with mangoes were good, but our favorite were the salmon, yellow tail and white tuna sashimis. Very good size chunks and were pretty fresh. I have a feeling that most restaurants try harder when they just opened up to get more loyal customers so perhaps you should go all try before they start being too comfortable?!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jwl L
Boston, Massachusetts
“A unique sushi experience”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was a unique experience. You're seated at a table near a circular conveyor belt carrying all different types of sushi. Everything is labeled and you simply pull anything off the conveyor belt that looks good to you. The pricing is very simple (color-coded) and the selection is a decent variety. It was not the best sushi that I had ever had, but it was decent and the novelty of the experience made up for it for us.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank smkarl
“Very goof”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Took my wife and boys in on vacation. My wife is not too big pn sushi, so she ordered from the menu. They did mot have trouble getting her food out and she enjoyed her beef dish. My boys really enjoyed most of the specialty rolls as did i. Probably not the best sushi ever but it was good, fun and pretty inexpensive. The service was, however lacking. Probably because we were one of only two tables not in the main dining section