“Great!!!”
Review of FoMu

FoMu
Ranked #18 of 104 Dessert in Boston
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Great! Wonderful! This is the best ice cream I've ever eaten in the last years. Mango Lassi!! How good it was!!! :-)

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I am reviewing the store in Jamaica Plain, but the icecream should be the same. When it was first opened, I was very skeptical. Since JP is the home to JP Licks with its flagship store two blocks down the street. We decided to give it a try with some friends. Wow, we were blown away by the tastes and texture. In my opinion, they are on par with the JP licks or even better given its non-dairy ingredients. We have been back multiple times and love it every single time.

1  Thank Lu Z
Reviewed May 28, 2014

After a great lunch up the street at Grasshopper, I stopped in for some of Fomu's incredibly delicious vegan ice cream. The spicy thai peanut has got to be the most creative and tasty ice cream flavor I've ever tried. So creamy with a little kick at the end. Really friendly staff and cute decor.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I must admit that I was skeptical of non dairy ice cream at first but I decided to try FoMu and keep an open mind about it. This place is amazing. They make their ice cream with either almond or coconut milk but you really can't tell too much of a difference. The flavors are extremely creative too; when I went they had avocado, thai peanut (spicy!) and mango habanero. The staff was nice and let me try as many flavors as I wanted and I ultimately settled on the peanut honey and sweet lavender. Both were great in their own ways, the peanut was rich and crunchy, the sweet lavender was smooth and fragrant. One thing I will note for non vegans thinking about ordering coffee is that they don't carry any dairy milk so just keep that in mind. Still, I'm glad that I glad I branched out a little and I'm excited to go back and try some other flavors!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Was eating lunch next door and saw FoMu. Being a sucker for sweets, the title "Alternative ice cream" drew me in. I ordered a scoop of the Banana PB Patties (one of the Girl Scout Cookie Flavor offerings of the day). Really unique flavors. If I had more room, I would have gotten another scoop! Will e back to taste test more

Been to FoMu? Share your experiences!