“Great North End Boston local flavour”

Rocco's Cucina & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocco's Cucina & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #367 of 3,243 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: North End
Description: Rocco's Cucina & Bar in the North End is one of Boston's premiere waterfront spots. Come by for friendly service, great food & spirit, and fun!
Aurora
“Great North End Boston local flavour”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great atmosphere. Friendly staff (even if we were wearing the wrong coloured jerseys). Food is good too. Nice spot to hang out for a few beers and some pizza after the game. Worth checking out.

• Visited May 2013

“Has lots of potential!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Was staying at the Fairmont Battery Wharf and they recommended this Bar and Grill as we were looking for a pub without the big crowds that were at the Irish Pubs in town due to the Irish Pub Challenge happening. We had already eaten dinner and just came for an after dinner beer. The Guinness was not the greatest as I think I got the last beer in the keg. (happens)....There were lots of TVs on so it would be great place to watch sports. No one seemed to be watching much as there were no big games on.. We wanted to watch the hockey game that was on one TV but we couldn't really see it. Bartender said she was going to put in on the TV near us but that didn't happen.. She was not very busy so not sure why. She did have to deal with a couple of intoxicated folks that walked in the door.Did check in on foursquare and could have gotten a free appetizer but we had just eaten.Will try again as it just seemed like an off night. Bar was comfortable and the beer prices were reasonable!

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Grabbing a quick lunch”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great spot especially if you want to watch a sporting event. Lots of TVs, good beer choices and the food is good. I highly recommend it!!

Visited March 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife on our first trip to Boston stumbled across this restaurant by accident, found the food and service excellent and went back for a second time.

Connecticut
“Great sports bar to watch a game or just hang out”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in on Saturday to kill a few minutes while waiting to meet two others for dinner in the NortH end. Since the AFC playoff game was on we figured we would try the place out as it was near the hotel. We were very happy we stopped in. The service was attentive and the prices reasonable. The weekly special of $2 oysters and $1 clams was a nice surprise. Large selection of beers and huge supply of TV's visible from every possible angle. Only downside is they do not have a full liquor license, I'm not familiar with Mass laws but the waitress said they could only have spirits with a flavoring so no regular vodka etc My martini had to be Skyy flavored vodka. Not the end of the world and not something that would stop me from frequenting the place the next time we visit. Aside from the raw shellfish, we didn't sample the food so I can't comment on that at all. My review is only based upon what we experienced.