“Superb Mini Cupcakes!”

Neighborhood: Back Bay
New Madrid, Missouri
“Superb Mini Cupcakes!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Was walking by and saw this place and wanted to try another of the famous cupcake places. I got a lemon cupcake and a maple cupcake. Both were great but the maple just being plain sinful.

If you enjoy trying cupcakes it will be one to stop at. These places are so additive!!

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Salt Lake City, Utah
“These cupcakes are good, but not sure they're worth all the hype”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Although the cupcakes tasted good, I was honestly a little bit disappointed. I expected there to be quite a few fun or interesting flavors. Instead there was probably 3-4 flavors of something chocolate and 3 flavors or something vanilla. I'm talking like, chocolate lava, chocolate 3 or regular vanilla and confetti or flavors that sounded redundant to me. I had Cherry Blossom flavor (the only one that I could find that was something different) and my husband had carrot cake. Both cupcakes were decent and surprisingly airy, but I just expected some more creative flavors.

Visited April 2013
New Jersey
“Best shop I have tried so far”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Coming from someone who is obsessed with cupcakes and goes to any shop I can, I have to say this was my favorite shop I have tried so far. The flavors are great, and the texture of the cupcakes are soft and delicious. I cannot wait to go back! You have to at least get one! I really enjoyed the chocolate birthday cake and vanilla butter cream.

Visited April 2013
Lebanon, NH
“LOVE this place”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Cupcakes are amazing: my two favorites are Strawberry and Salted Caramel. Amazing. There is often a long wait but if you know you're going you can order online and skip it entirely ! Perfect :)

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Julie371
Boston, Massachusetts
“Cupcakes at their best”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Yup, this is owned by the same people who own Georgetown Cupcakes in DC where the TLC program is filmed. The line is shorter then in DC and the cupcakes just as good. If you like cupcakes, try them here

Visited January 2013
1 Thank UncommonBoston

Been to Georgetown Cupcake? Share your experiences!