“Good pub with”

Ranked #727 of 3,273 Restaurants in Boston
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Charlestown
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The freedom burger and fries were great. Asked waitress about drink I had a month ago and told her the day I came in and she knew who made it and asked me if I wanted her to ask the owner's son the ingredients because he usually works the bar on that day. I said yes, she went over to his able, he got up from the people he was sitting with, greeted me and made the drink himself. I cant believe he actually remembered. The football game was on and the place had a nice crowd. The only downfall was that I couldnt find a NY Giants Jersey in the house --

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was our first trip to Ironside Grill, Charlestown, Boston, MA. It is in a great location just across the bridge. The food is excellent and the staff is very friendly. The owner is usually in the "shop".

Reviewed August 14, 2013

While staying in Charlestown, my wife and I decided to go to Ironsides which was about 2 blocks from where we were staying. Went in there one night for a couple of drinks and everything was good. Waitress was very pleasant and engaged in a bit of conversation after our accent tipped her off that we were from the south. Returned the next night, sat outside, and had dinner. My wife had a chef salad and I had a burger and fries. Again, service was good, beer was cold, and the food was good and plentiful.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Went with a group from the office for lunch. We were so cold our teeth were chattering! Couldn't wait to get out. The food was very good. It was not crowded but seemed more like a drinking joint.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was there with a group of people and stopped in for a meal. Told to sit anywhere it was another 15 minutes before the waitress came We ordered drinks 15 more minutes before she came back with them and she forgot one of the drinks no acknowledgment of it either. We waited another twenty minutes before she came back. We asked how long would it be before we could eat. She went to find out came back a few minutes later and stated "the chef wouldn't answer her, all he said was I'm busy when she asked him" So we left the waitress did not charge us for the drinks because of the delay.

Been to Ironside Grill? Share your experiences!