“Great food; attentive staff”

Devlin's Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Devlin's Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #490 of 3,307 Restaurants in Boston
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Allston / Brighton
Cross street: Chestnuthill Ave
Transit: 57 and 65 Bus stop infront on washington st 86 corner of Market and Washington
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I've been here several times. Each time the staff is attentive and accommodating. They have great hamburgers. The only drawback is that it's such a popular place that it gets very noisy as the night wears on. If you want a quiet atmosphere this is not the place -- other than around noon on a weekday. If you want a place that really starts to rock at night this is great.

1  Thank hildegard2011

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Me and my husband tried Devlin's last week for dinner. My husband got steak tips and I have got Chicken Fettuccine. Both of our food was very good. I usually can not finish the whole plate so in the menu I had an option to choose a smaller size which was a perfect size dinner.I was just surprised that a fettuccine pasta had a tomato based sauce which I was expecting more white-creamy sauce. It was different but not bad.
Our server was really nice and checked us if we need anything couple times. We will be back again.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

If you're in the area and looking for a place with casual fare and a terrific bar selection served in a neighborhood atmosphere with a touch of sophistication, Devlin's is for you.

Their Rhode Island style fried calamari ($10) is outstanding and cooked to perfection.

Like fish tacos? You'll be a happy camper with the crispy fish taco platter ($16) which is out of this world.

The Devlin burger ($14) is rich, flavorful, fresh and at a 1/2 pound, will not leave you hungry.

If you are in need of a comfort food fix, watch for their shepard's pie special: it will put a smile on your face.

Just writing this review is making me hungry!

Depending on when you visit parking, like elsewhere in the area, can be a challenge but it is definitely worth the effort.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

A nice bar restaurant with diverse menu. Not a foodie place but a great place for an OK meal with a solid bar nice bar atmosphere.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Lovely to get good customer Service in a nice place :-its all good...will def b back...not to our apts ut def to devlins