“Among the best”

Neighborhood: West Roxbury / Hyde Park / Roslindale
Boston, Massachusetts
“Among the best”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My family is a group of foodies, and this is one of our favorite restaurants. The seafood fra diavolo (for two), gnocci and order ahead chocolate soufle or bread pudding our favorites.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Carl F

Norwood,Ma
“No need to go to North End any longer !”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Delfino's is a gem ! The entrees are freshly prepared in an open kitchen. They don't take reservations so go early. You can have a drink around the corner and they will call you when your table is ready. The chef is wonderful and I haven't had a meal I didn't love. Salads, appetizers and entrees are all prepared with care. Shrimp and clams over linguini, rack of lamb, braciole are all worth ordering. Creme brulee for dessert is excellent. Portions are large with plenty to take home for another meal.
They are planning on expanding but I hope it doesn't take away from the perfect restaurant that it is.

• Visited May 2012
Roslindale, MA
“Great place to eat in my neighborhood”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Finally had the chance to visit this well spoken about Italian restaurant. What a charming place to come for an excellent meal. My friend and I both ordered the Veal Parm which is probably the least exotic entree on the menu but we both love it. Delfino'd did not diappoint us! Very good meal- with leftovers for lunch the next day. Great service as well. The desserts are also really good! Look forward to visiting again real soon!

• Visited June 2012
Walpole, Massachusetts
“Terrific Italian Food - Nice spot to eat.”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Went here for my birthday - my wife and I - and the place was great. The food was very tasty - she had the Lobster Ravioli and I had the Pork with Bacon Mac and Cheese. The service was real good too. It's a hard place to get into - so you may want to go another time other than peak - but it's worth the trip. Real cozy Italian feel here, one of the better Italian places around the area. Not an issue here to speak of and we will go again. S do go, and bring you appetite.

• Visited July 2012
“Sit at the bar and watch the chefs!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The salads alone are worth the trip. Long line waits on a Saturday Fridays are better. Fish, duck, pumpkin ravioli are always a good bet!