“Surprisingly Good Takeout /Delivery”
Review of Chow Thai Cafe - CLOSED

Chow Thai Cafe
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese, Cafe
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Charlestown
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We moved to Charlestown eight years ago. We ate at Chow Thai a few times, but weren't impressed. We took a hiatus of a few years, and when we returned to Chow Thai - wow! What an improvement! It may not be the best Thai food I've enjoyed, but it is very good, and they deliver (quickly). I love the ginger stir fry, as well as the hot basil and the curries - all reasonably priced and generously portioned. A word of warning, though: you need to order the rice separately, because the entrees don't come with rice. I know, I know - it's lame. But I'm willing to overlook it, because the food is good, the service is pleasant, and the delivery is speedy.

There are newer reviews for Chow Thai Cafe

Reviewed September 29, 2008

The best pad see ew I've had outside of Thailand -- just like we got from cafes. Friendly staff, too. I place a large order with them weekly and we've never had anything go wrong. The best!

Reviewed June 1, 2008

good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates