“Eh...”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Description: A cool, unique Brewery-Restaurant located across from Fenway Park since 1992. Boston Beer Works has 15 in-house brewed beers on tap at all times, and a food menu featuring over 90 variations of freshly prepared American foods including pub classics and unique specialties.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've had great service here (years ago), however friends and family went recently had a HORRIBLE time. I hope it was a fluke but not so sure :/

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I don't know if "bomb" is an adjective only in Massachusetts, but when I say this beer is bomb, I mean that it kicks butt. (No swears here. They're serious). It rocks. It's fantastic. Boston Beer Works brews its own beer (in kegs that are often visible) on site, and it brews them well. Here, you'll drink beers you'll never drink anywhere else--it could be pretentious, but if you're obsessed with finding the best IPS and Blondes, then what're you doing at a place like this to begin with?--so you'll want to study the blackboard, on which--yes, things are written in chalk--to find the right beer for you. The idea is that you know what type of beer you like--oh, lagers?--so here you can have this particular place in Boston's MA's own take on said preferred type of beer. You'll also be near (really, kind of at) Fenway park, where you can also visit Remmy's and a couple other bars. If you NEED a Budweiser (which, probably you shouldn't if you're even READING this) you could always go to one of these other places, after tasting a delicious Blonde that exists only here. For me, there's nothing like tasting a delicious and unique beer four feet from baseball's oldest park. You can feel Fenway 5 miles away, but this close, a 2 minute walk, you feel like you're part of something big, and I mean it. So I guess, in like, conclusion, if you like baseball AND beer, come here. Even if you're a Yankees fan.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were in town our sons hockey tournament and decided to have dinner here while checking out the sites downtown. It just so happened to be the first game of the season in Boston and the crowd at the bar watching the game was awesome to be a part if. The Boston energy was great. Our hockey players enjoyed it (about 5 families together) had a blast. The service was pretty good considering the number of customers - actually impressive. Nachos are gigantic and chowder is good. You have to try the blueberry beer!!

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

As usual, my friends and I go out for food and drinks in Boston. This place is becomming our "go to" place because we can always count on the good to be delicious, the staff to be friendly and very accommodating, the Restraunt and bathrooms to be clean, and the crowd to be upbeat and enjoying themselves drinking the unique selection of beers- watching a sports game or just chatting with friends. If these things don't change we will always go back!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We went during baseball off season, but they said it gets wall-to-wall packed during game days. I'm not a big beer drinker, but their blueberry beer was very good (has real blueberries in it). Their fries are good, burgers too. Our server was very observant and efficient. Overall, a very nice experience.