“A Local Fixture”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Allston / Brighton
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We've been going here for years. The food and service has always been excellent. I love the crispy tamarind duck since it's boneless! Food is consistent and always fresh.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at a hotel near this restaurant and popped in off the street. Really enjoyed the food. If we are ever there again, we would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

After a long day of sightseeing, something close to the hotel was nice. This place has great service and authentic Thai. Tiny, but reasonably priced, plus a decent selection of wines by the glass.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Their food is very good. One of my favorite is the fresh spring rolls. I also like appetizer they bring out when you sit down (delicious blend of mango, sweet sauce and other ingredients that you eat with a pita like chip). The staff, however, is often pretty busy and not always the friendliest. The food is great though!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I used to frequent Bamboo when I lived in Brighton. It is always fantastic. I think I've tried pretty close to everything on the menu. I moved to NY and can't find a Thai restaurant that I'd even go to a second time. I was in Boston over the weekend and ordered from Bamboo twice! Yes~ it's that good.