“Tapas for days”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Allston / Brighton
Description: Tasca has been around since 1995 and over the years has won an abundance of accolades including Best Romantic, Best affordable and Best Tapas Restaurant in Boston. We are best known for being the best romantic affordable restaurant in the Brighton/Allston /Brookline area. All our 36 tapas are priced below $10, most being in the $5 to $8 price point. We are famous for our paellas, offering three….a seafood, a vegetarian and a meat option. All are priced under $20 and perfect for sharing. We also have 12 other entrees, all priced under $20. The great thing about a Tapas restaurant is that you can graze on many small dished and share among friends, or dine in the traditional way of an appetizer and entrée. All diets are accommodated as we have lots of vegetarian options and even have a gluten free menu. We offer daily seasonal specials, 20 craft beers, an extensive wine list comprising mostly of Spanish wines… starting at only $19 a bottle. We always offer a white, pink pomegranate and our famous red sangria by the glass or pitcher. What sets up apart is the vibe. We have no televisions. Our clientele is either young and hip or young at heart. Every Sunday we have a classical guitarist and occasionally we have live flamenco shows. Tasca is perfect for large and small parties alike as we have something to fit everybody's taste. Getting to Tasca is easy as we are located on Commonwealth Ave, half way between BC and BU. We are on the GREEN LINE (Washington Street Stop) and offer $6 valet parking.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I came here with several friends for tapas. The service was solid, and the food came in quickly. The tapas were decent sized for tapas, and reasonably priced.

There are newer reviews for Tasca Tapas Restaurant

Reviewed October 16, 2013

One of the best tapa restaurants I have been! The food is excellent and the portion is reasonable. Escargot and mussel are highly recommended! If you can find a seat near the main entrance where you can see those special backlit paintings! The only thing I can complain is that it is EXTREMELY difficult to find a free parking spot near the restaurant. Use valet parking to save some time.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love Tasca. I live in the neighborhood, and I always come back because they are consistently great. I grew up in NYC and have traveled all over the world, so I have eaten some good food, but Tasca has the best Tapas and sangria anywhere. A new Tapas place opened up in Brookline recently and is always crowded, I actually didn't get in twice! When I tried it I said to my husband that it just wasn't as good as Tasca. All the tapas are fabulous, but my favorite is the shrimp with garlic. Great place for people of all ages. Perfect for parents visiting college kids at BU or BC. If you are local get on their email list and receive discounts all the time!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have eaten a task the several times in the past few years. Last night reports from some Chicago to dinner and they agreed that this was one of the best restaurants we had ever been to. The host is Welcoming, the service is excellent, The atmosphere is charming ,sangria cannot be beat, But most important,, every meal is consistently good.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My daughter took me to her favorite tapas place in Boston. Because she has lived in Spain, I figured it would be very good and was not disappointed. Because we did not have reservations, we chose to sit at bar, and were treated well by bartender cum waiter. We started with Ensalada Tasca, followed by Pulpo a la Gallega, Los Tres Amigos (three different grilled sausages), Mejillones (mussels), accompanied a white Sangria (they had three different types that nigh). As someone else mentioned, parking is a big problem in that area.