“Loved it !”
Review of Ten Tables

Ten Tables
Reserve with OpenTable
Ten Tables is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #551 of 3,307 Restaurants in Boston
Neighborhood: Jamaica Plain
Cross street: Pond St.
Transit: Green St orange line; 39 bus on Ct Street and Pond Street
Reviewed May 26, 2013

A wonderful restaurant in Jamaica Plains. Went for dinner with locals who have been there before. We had to wait for a table - served complimentary champagne while waiting. The staff could not have been nicer. Loved the food and ambiance.

1  Thank raymond p

Reviewed April 17, 2013

After a late flight, we were thrilled that Ten Tables was still open. Only "bar food" was available but it was fantastic! Delicious bread, cheeses, almonds, olives, desserts and delcious vegetable side dishes were just a few of the items available. We look forward to actually eating a normal meal there and can see why it's always packed. Reservations are available, so call ahead.

1  Thank Gerri B
Reviewed March 1, 2013

So Ten Tables was hyped up by all of our friends. I had great expectations and everyone recommended the chef's tasting menu- which is what we ordered. After the meal I gave the food a 7/10. I thought it was good, but nothing outstanding. 1st course was a plate of charcuterie- 2 slices of cold cuts I buy at a Polish deli every week- aka nothing special for me, and a pate (which was good but I buy much better at Fromaggio Kitchen) 2nd course was fried ocean perch - it was very good but a bit oily 3rd course was duck ragu - tasted great (I love duck) but looked a bit like thrown-together left overs. Final course was some cheese.
Overall ambiance is great- it's a super small place, with an open kitchen and attentive staff.
The location is a bit out of the way if you're taking the T - budget 15-20 min on the T from Boston and then a 10 min walk from the station to the restaurant.
I know this is a harsh review- given all others, and maybe I would have enjoyed the meal a bit better had I not chosen the tasting menu... won't know until I go back.. but probably won't go back.
The tasting menu is however good bang for your buck at around $40
Hope this helps!

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Very good food and wine. You can't go wrong here. You can be adventurous or safe, extravagant or restrained. Casual urban deliciousness.

1  Thank baddogBoston_MA
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My son lives a few blocks away and I had read a review in the Boston Globe so I was curious to see if it could live up to the hype. We figured we might have to wait but we were lucky to get a table in the bar area near the back which was perfect for talking.Our meals were yummy, especially the Vegetarian board. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. I mentioned it was my birthday and at the end of our meal she brought me an Indian Pudding ice cream (made in house and delicious) with a candle. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank rosieml