“A great find”

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

It is a pleasure to find a restaurant that is down to earth, comfortable, friendly and fun. It is my second time as a patron. My son had the schnitzel, I had the risotto, and my husband had the kale salad and the salmon. Everything was scrumptious and the service was excellent. Can't wait to be back for the head of the Charles weekend.

1  Thank LEllen12

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great small plates - the potsticker box was delicious and a perfect appetizer for 3 people. Good beer selection. Nice outdoor patio. Great combo!

1  Thank gkincaid
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We really loved this restaurant. It's the perfect combination of neighborhoody, friendly, chatty and great food. We sat at a table in the window and watched several people come in from some sort of local race and belly up to the bar for a beer with friends. The waitress took the time to chat with us some. The food was very good and sort of surprising. We had a series of small dishes the two that stood out were the pot stickers and the kale salad. - highly recommend both and for that matter the shrimp also!

1  Thank TillietheCat
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The dishes were unique. I was a little out of my normal ordering comfort zone, but I really liked what I got.

1  Thank DoctorJoseph
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Audubon is one of those go-to places that you know you can always get good service, good food, in a pretty neat space. The food is always good, especially their Potsticker Box appetizer and I always have good sandwhiches when I am there.

Having been there a dozen or so times now, service can be a bit spotty here and there, but all the servers and bartenders are very nice and cordial, just sometimes a little slow.

This is nicely located around fenway, but far enough that you don't get the obnoxious crowds around game days. Easy street parking (on non-game days), however if the place is super busy there isn't much around to walk to as an alternative.

I definitely recommend giving it a try for yourself, great go-to restaurant!

1  Thank SMR_2