“Popular Pastry Shop”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Usually there’s a long line and wait, but today we got lucky showing up around 5:00 pm on a Friday and walked right in for quick service. They have beautiful pastries and making a selection is not easy.

We went for the Carrot Cake and Chocolate Eclair for $4.50 each.

Both were very good and very rich. It’s the place to go in Boston and seems like everyone is walking around with a Mike’s Pastry Box.

Next time I want to try the Boston Cream Pie. Looked great and only $3.00.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,182)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cannoli’s.. Cannoli’s the very best ... yes there are many Italian treats awaiting you ... but being Sicilian.. having Nana make them from scratch ... I was transported back to a time gone by....three cheers they were great....

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So many pastries to choose from. The ones we got were delicious; cash only; very popular - you many enocounter a waiting line that goes outside the store

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The cannolis could be to big.. just huge and really tasty. Line moves quick. The selection is ridiculously large. Excellent place in North Boston.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I read about Mike's and it was exactly what I expected. Awesome cannolis and sugar cookies. I had the chocolate chip and it was just like my mother used to make. I could not resist the sugar cookie and it did not disappoint. When you go to Mike's be prepared to not know what to do. It is part of the experience. Ask someone or just wander a bit on line and check out the surroundings. The women behind the counter are amazing and the fact that they are still smiling when you get to them is phenomenal customer service. Yes it is confusing but you figure it out. I read that you need to bring cash and I forgot but they saved my purchase while I went to an ATM to get cash. Bring cash. Glad they do not take cards since the line moves so fast. Have been a few times now. Love it.

Been to Mike's Pastry? Share your experiences!