“Cannoli for Lunch!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My daughter knew I wanted a good cannoli on our family visit to Boston this weekend and she took us to her favorite spot. We went at 1:00 on Saturday and it was packed. Even though there was a line out the door, it moved very quickly and we had our cannoli very quickly. There were lots of staff behind the counter keeping things moving. The cannoli were expensive, but, they were huge and incredibly yummy! I wanted to bring a boxful back home to Chicago.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,228)

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Their cannoli tastes superb! Judging by the lines sometimes extending to the outside of the store, one would know that this is no ordinary pastry house.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We picked up some cannoli's while in the North End of Boston and they were great as they always are. We love coming back here.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I've heard the locals go to Bova's and the tourists go to Mike's. I don't care. We got cannoli at Mike's, and also a Florentine cookie, and were blown away at the perfection. Got the chocolate chip cannoli and it was nearly as good as the ones I make. Smooth and creamy filling and a crunchy pastry made a perfect combination. Thank you, Mike and staff for completing our Boston trek so sweetly!

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Best bakery in the north end,love the gelato and boston cream puffs but they are best known for their cannolies.