“Holy Cannoli (Bet I'm the first one who's used this, huh?)”
Review of Mike's Pastry

Mike's Pastry
Ranked #5 of 149 Bakeries in Boston
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Delicious, delicious cannolis, cut-the-crap ladies behind the counter and cute little boxes tied up with string. You can't go wrong with this icon in the North End!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,231)

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The macaroons were some of the best! Fast service anda wide variety of great pasteries. No doubt we will go back. They even had coffee!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Walking through the North End we saw a line of people waiting to get into this place, We never heard of it, so we quickly Googled it. Saw all the great reviews and decided to come back the next night (when hopefully the line wasn't out the door) The next day when we arrived (yes, the line was much shorter) we gazed at the display case with all the delicious looking pastries. We both opted for the cannolis as all the reviews we read raved about them. My husband got the Limoncello and I the Chocolate Ricotta. We had just got done eating, so we decided to get them to go. We got back to the hotel and cracked the box opened. They just looked to good that we couldn't wait. Big mistake. We should have waited. I am not sure if it was just because we weren't that hungry, but they weren't anything to right home about. We didn't even finish them. I have had better cannolis at the little Italian bakeries in my area. I was expecting to be wowed considering all the reviews and the massive line from the night before. I don't know, would I go back????? Good question. I guess, but I would try something different

Reviewed May 23, 2013

amazing pastries-
boston cream pie was delish; and the cannoli cream was ridiculously good
NO Credit! cash only

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I've lived in Boston all my life and had never been to Mikes. I bought my sister a variety of pastries for her bday. It wasnt as good as people claim it to be. It was just average. I think the other one around there is better! :/