“Whats' Not To Love??!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mike's Pastry

Mike's Pastry
300 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113-1801 (North End)
617-742-3050
Neighborhood: North End
Boston, MA
“Whats' Not To Love??!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Sad that Mike has passed away. We are sure the tradition of delicios pastries and great cappucinos will continue.
Fast service, fun energetic place after dinner. Only wish they would bring back the "rock candy" coffee stirrers. Those are fun as well.
Always great at Mike's......

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Mouth watering, finger licking, scrumptious.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I LOVE the Lobster Tails and their Tiramisu. I always get a kick from taking visitors to a bakery and telling them they should order a "Lobster Tail." They look at me as if I were nuts! Until the order comes...well worth waiting for a table and then taking a dozen home. Their cannolis, breads, cookies and MARZIPAN are awesome too! I love the Florentine Cannoli, which is sort of caramelized..hard to describe: You just have to go try it!

Visited November 2012
Easton, Connecticut, United States
“Not your typical Cannoli!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have worked in an italian bakery growing up and often frequent italian bakeries in the bronx and little italy new york. So when told that Mike's Pastry had the best cannolis ever I had to visit. Like many of the reviews said the line was long but moved fast. When we got to the counter I was swept up with the fast talking servers and quickly spewed out 12 cannolis we wanted. I had a plan of just buying one and seeing if they were the authentic ricotta tasting cannolis but as I said when you get to the counter you can't just buy one. However, I wish I did. The authentic cannoli with the ricotta creme was very disappointing. The cheese which is the main ingredient to either making or breaking was very very sweet. Not a true Italian cannoli. However, the lemon filled cannoli was the best I tasted because it reminded me of something other than a cannoli and just a pastry. Would not go back again and for $3.50 a canolli a poor lesson to learn. Next time I will try Marias Pastry!

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Waltham, Massachusetts
“Best Canollis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Amazing cannolis! The Florentine cannoli is to die for and the chocolate covered cheese cannoli is also amazing. I always want to try something different besides a cannoli when I go to Mike's, but they are just so good that I can't bring myself to not order a cannoli.

Visited January 2013
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Florentine Cannoli a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I love going here any time I am in the neighborhood! The Florentine cannolis are my favorite kind, but they are all fantastic. I always leave with several extra pastries for the way home.

Visited November 2012