“great lunch great service”
Review of Lucia Ristorante

Lucia Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucia Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 3,328 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North End
Cross street: Harris Street
Reviewed December 8, 2012

although the waitress was very busy when we went for lunch she was on time and extremely nice to my daughter and myself,veal marsala will make me come back if I had one comment it would be the veal parm tasted a little like calamari maybe fried in the same oil,,,I think Micheal was the waitresses name just a pleasure to her her take care of use,never been their before but I will be going back next week for sure

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Lucia's is wonderful, from the old fashion charming atmoshere to the great food and the attention to the traditional italian culture of large portions that fill you up! Our waitress was an absolute doll who was straight from italy with the beautiful accent. We had a variety of appetizers. I personally had the tortellini soup which was delicious as well as one of their mozzerela with brisuto and bread crumbs fried, topped with a marignara sauce, also delicious. I had two glasses of the house cabernet which was just perfect. For my main course I had their lobster ravioli which were the best around and very filling. We will certainly going back! Great experience. Prices were a good value for the quality and portions.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was my second time to Lucia. I always ask for one of the old fashioned booths with the wooden frame and long leather seats, from another era.

I ordered tortellini in brodo followed by linguine con vognole with a glass of pinot from the Napa valley.

Timeless and relaxing I have never experienced the restaurant to be too crowded which gives me a chance to plan my walking route around this old part of Boston.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Lucia offers delicious food. Excellent mussel appetizer, good pasta, well-cooked veal and chicken. Another plus is the valet parking. But beware:

The restaurant is so noisy that we had to yell across our table for four. Also, although we booked through Open Table, which usually yields us a prime table, we were led to the basement; we declined and had to climb the stairs to the second floor.

When we returned home, we found an e-mail stating that Lucia's had canceled our OT reservation. Huh? We were there, and we saw our name on their computer. We called the restaurant immediately and were told that the manager, Anthony, would repair the problem. He didn't. But wait....there's more. Our friends and we realized that our doggie bags had been switched and we had each other's leftovers. It really shouldn't be that difficult to get it right.

In short, the food was good, but food is good at plenty of North End restaurants. We wanted an enjoyable evening out. What we got was annoyance.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Enjoyed the muscles and linguini with garlic!!!!!. Very tasty. Lunch portion was just perfect. Husband enjoyed the gnocchi and said it was very good.