“Best subs in Boston”

Neighborhood: North End
Dubai
“Best subs in Boston”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I used to work over in the Constitution Business Park in C-town and would head to Dino's at least twice a week. Then I moved down to C-town and started going 3 times a week. When I went to visit the Bean this winter, I had to stop into Dino's. They have the best subs- the cheesesteak, veal parm, garlic bread- all of it is amazing. You can't beat a sub that size for $12. I have half for lunch and half for dinner. Take my word, it's the best in the city.

• Visited December 2012

Evansville, Indiana
“Great Freedom Trail follow-up”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

After a wet and windy trip on the Freedom Trail, we stopped into Dino's with our kids. The food hit the spot and the service was friendly and helpful. I'm not normally a fan of steak and cheese subs but Dino's is delicious and gigantic to boot. We also appreciated the fresh ingredients and yummy balsamic. Good choice!

Visited October 2012
“Cant say anything bad”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I had 3 subs with the family. The starting point is the bread and this was tops. The steak and cheese rivals philadelphia. Meatball and chicken parm were good. Lots of food good price. TRY THE STEAK AND CHEESE WITH HOTS!

Atlanta
“The place to go!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The subs are all one size, big and they are delicious. I ordered a meatball and my friend had the Italian and we both thought we were in heaven. This place is a MUST.

• Visited September 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Where the locals go”
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch because we saw a bunch of guys from the coast guard enter. We figured if it was good enough for them we should give it a shot. We ordered the Sicilian sandwich, a 16 inch Italian version of a cheesesteak and loved it. One sandwich easily fed two people. We liked it so much we went back the next day and ordered another one.