“Worth The Wait!!”

Neighborhood: North End
albany
“Worth The Wait!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

There is a reason there is always a line outside Giacomo's. Food is delicious and reasonably priced. Excellent chicken parm. Excellent everything. VERY small dining room. Cash only. No reservations at this location. They do have another restaurant on Columbus (near Symphony Hall) with the same delicious food that does take reservations. Waitstaff very friendly. Will be back next time we are in Boston.

2 Thank ann l

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Awesome food”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

No reservations here and cash only. Worth the 45 minute wait. Food was wonderful, service was good and attentive.I would go again

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bridesm0m
Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best of everything”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant, beautiful staff, love the calamari, best I've ever had!!!!! We say at a romantic window seat, enjoyed the sangria...very delicious red. Will be back later tonight!

1 Thank Jen B
Dayton, Ohio
“There is a Wait For a Reason!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Please...PLEASE do not let the wait scare you off, you will not regret it! Best eggplant parm I have ever had. It is super small inside, but that just adds to the experience. The bottles of wine are only $17 and the food is to die for. I can't wait to go back!

1 Thank drewbucks11
Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States
“Well worth the wait!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I waited in line for an hour and a half for a seat in this restaurant this past weekend and it was SO worth the wait. I seriously thought about not waiting when I saw the line but 2 locals from the area got in line behind us and told us they wait in this line all the time and it is worth it. They were right. We had the Burrata appetizer special and it was wonderful. My husband had a special of orecchiette and sausage which was wonderful and I had the Fruitte de Mare which was amazing. My only comment is you need to understand this is not a 2 hour dining experience, you wait in line, order, enjoy your meal then leave to get dessert at a local bakery. If you want a relaxed long leisurely dinner, try another place but at some point you should try Giacomo's.

1 Thank Barbara B