“Prezza is a Gem”
Review of Prezza

Prezza
Reserve with OpenTable
Prezza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 3,243 Restaurants in Boston
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: North End
Cross street: Hanover
Transit: Haymarket on the Green or Orange Line Aquarium on the Blue Line
Description: Chef/Owner Anthony Caturano’s unique cooking style brings old world traditional Italian and Mediterranean cuisine to Boston’s North End. A full bar and over 500 wines to choose from enhance the experience.
Michigan
“Prezza is a Gem”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

One of the best Italian restaurants I've been to. Great staff, food is rock solid and big wine list.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Joel G

Boston, Massachusetts
“Another average North End restaurant, but with higher than average prices”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We went to Prezza to celebrate my daughter's 16th birthday. It was her choice based on reviews she had read on line. They took AND held our reservation, which was quite nice, and we were quickly seated at a round table near the back. The appetizers and pastas were above average, although not particularly generous. The entrees were mediocre. Three of us ordered the halibut, which was overcooked, and my son had an expensive steak that was just average in size and taste. The desserts were good, but not particularly creative. The waiter was generally disinterested in our table so we put the bus person to work with good effect.

• Visited May 2012
“Not the usual Italian restaurant.”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This is one of my favorite places in the North End. The menu is diverse and interesting and the wine list is expansive. Try the lamb chops with broccoli rabe or the crispy pork chop with vinegar peppers. Really incredible. The limoncello cheesecake could be one of the best desserts I've ever had in a restaurant, anywhere. You'll love this place.

“Very good but not excellent”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Food was good but lacked the wow factor. Tuna tartar was fresh but similar to what I had in the past, seafood apetizer a liitle dull, raviolli were ok . Basically you can have it one time but you will not crave it in the future. Desert was very good though= in house made tersmisu with Kahlua won my attention.

Farmington, Connecticut
“Enjoyable dinner.”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

With so many reastuarants to pick from in Boston we decided to take the suggestion of the concierge at the hotel we were staying at. The place was very busy the night we were there but we were seated right away and the wait staff came over promptly. The menu has a lot to pick from. We decided to share the grilled clams with sausage as an appetizer and both my husband and I opted for the half portion pasta dish. Mostley because we were not starving and wanted to save room for dessert. We loved the clams but I did find the dish a bit overly salted for my taste. My husband got the ricotta ravioli and I got the pasta with bolognese sauce. Both dishes were very good but on the skimpy side for $15 each. For dessert we shared the white chocolate bread pudding which was big enough for 3 people. It was very good and an excellent suggestion from the wait staff. All and all we enjoyed our dinner but we both said we would try another restaurant in the North End next time we are in Boston.

• Visited May 2012