“BEST ITALIAN IN BOSTON!”
Review of Euno

Euno
Reserve with OpenTable
Euno is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #329 of 3,402 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: North End
Cross street: Cooper Street
Transit: Haymarket, Aquarium
Description: Nestled in the heart of Boston's historic North End, Euno is a hidden gem serving only the finest in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine and wines. From exquisite Sea Bass to Osso Bucco to tender Pollo Parmigian our culinary artists will create a delightful dish to satisfy each and every palate. And if it's a taste of Americana you desire, please enjoy our classic Filet Mignon or world famous Boston Lobster (served in-season only). Voted Most Romantic and highly recommended by celebrity chef Rachael Ray, we are open nightly for dinner at 5pm. Buon Appetito. Enjoy!
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We loved this restaurant(food, atmosphere,wonderful staff) so much we ate here 3 out of 6 nights in Boston. Everything we had was delicious! The pasta, fish, appetizer specials, and vino were superb. Just got back from Italy, and we did not have a meal better than Euno! Michael and Robert took good care of us and made us feel like family.
Don't miss the place!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had dinner at Euno recently and what a treat!!! The staff was great, from our entry into the restaurant and all through our meal. The food was incredible. The Gnocchi was the best I have ever tasted as was the Bolognaise sauce/gravy. I look forward to my next visit to Boston and another visit to Euno.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I literally stumbled into this place and fell instantly in love with it. It is small, charming and reminds me of places I ate in on my trip to Italy. The wine list is small but has a good selection from which to choose. The food was well prepared and the portions, generous. Our waiter, Richard, was attentive and friendly without being intrusive. In fact, he went out of his way to have a special dish prepared for my daughter who is a picky eater. Euno is now on my list of places to return to upon my next trip to Boston; I highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Exceeded my expectations massively. Was expecting something a little tacky with little to no resemblance to an authentic Italian eatery, how wrong could I be??

Had a beautiful meal of Gnocchi with truffle oil and my husband had the Veal Chop special which was spectacular.

A very good selection of wine and charming service.

A great little taste of Italy in Boston.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

What a great find Euno is! Tucked away in Salem St in the North End of Boston, this is one special dining experience. The food is traditional Italian fare i.e. very similar to the food you would experience in good restaurants in Italy, the service is very attentive without being over bearing or in your face and a comprehensive wine list with a large selection of Italian and local wines. Deano our waiter was very experienced and looked after our needs and also each of the other diners - he is very knowledge around the wine list and can advise on the right wine which in his words " is not the most expensive one."
The restaurant ambience is wonderful, perfect for couples celebrating an occasion such as an anniversary (there were a number of couples celebrating this evening) or for larger groups. Although the restaurant is not large, the tables are not far enough apart so that you can have a conversation without hearing the next table.
If you are heading to the North End for some traditional Italian fare... you can't go past Euno!

Been to Euno? Share your experiences!