“Amazing food and atmosphere”
Review of Regina Pizzeria

Regina Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 3,402 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

The best pizza I have ever ate. We went on a Tuesday evening and were able to be seated fairly quickly. The waitress was attentive and very helpful with her recommendations.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,316)

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We went at about 1pm on a Tuesday afternoon in August, and had to wait about 10 minutes for a seat (2 people). I've heard that usually you have to wait 20-45 minutes, so just expect a long wait. But it is worth it. Great pizza, decent service, 6+ beers on draft. We ordered two 10" pizzas and that was enough for us to take home 2 slices each and be plenty full.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I went in by myself and was seated right away but in the corner by the tiny bar but I instantly felt welcomed by the bartender who took really good care of me send all the guests at the bar along with raking care of the walk in to go customers.
I had the special pizza of the day and it was delicious. I was really impressed with how the staff treated each other. It was one of the most respectful work atmospheres I've ever witnessed. Prices were reasonable. I had a slice of pizza send a beer for around $7. Huge slice of pizza! When I go back to Boston I will for sure go there again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Pizza is always in the belly of the beholder. We all have our favorites and this is mine. The staff are no frills - they are good at what they do and efficient. If you are looking for an elegant evening - this isn't your place. This is a quick bite - if you don't to have to wait, but its worth the wait. The pizza's are just fantastic. We had one of the white pizzas that just overwhelmed us with the scent of garlic when it hit the table - it was almost sinful. The sausage isn't your grocery store variety, and the cheese is as it should be - gooey. They don't over sauce the pizza and they season it just right.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Although there was about a 45 minute wait, it was definitely worth it. The food tasted amazing and came out fast and hot. Our server apparently thought out order was stupid and decided to go with what she thought we should be ordering, which was comical and not really that big of a deal.

1  Thank chadavid

Been to Regina Pizzeria? Share your experiences!