“GREAT Pizza in Boston!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Pizzeria Regina is the best! There are lines but it is well worth the wait! The crust is so wonderful and there is perfection in every slice with fresh ingredients! We really enjoyed eating this pizza. We will be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,301)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We heard that a visit to Boston wasn't complete without a visit to the original Pizzeria Regina. So after driving around for almost an hour looking for parking, finally budging and paying to park in a lot, then standing on line for another half hour, we discovered that people are right! This is a great place for pizza. I'd recommend you take a cab and get there early. We were in a party of two so we ended up eating at the bar but it was soo worth it. The pizza was thin and crunchy. We took some back to our hotel room and ate it in the middle of the night. It was that good.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Went early (6:00) and avoided long line on a Thursday. Restaurant does a huge carry out business. We're seated in snug dining room with lots of North End neighborhood mojo. Had a cold beer. Ordered the #29 with prosciutto, spinach, basil, tomatoes and fabulous cheeses. Crispy, thin crust was just right. Tables turned quickly, but we didn't feel rushed.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I'm Italian so when I go abroad I always avoid Italian restaurant. This time I chose to try and I must say it was worth it. It's not the perfect Italian pizza but so far it's the best one I've ever had in my life when abroad.
Staff is awesome :)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I went on our honeymoon to Boston over Labor Day week and we had to see what all of the hype was about concerning Pizzeria Regina. Can't say enough about how delicious it was. On top of that, the atmosphere was awesome and the people really nice. My suggestion...get one 10 inch pizza for each of you and then share. That way you can get a taste of both of their phenomenal sauces. Hands down, the freshest toppings around...there is no way you won't absolutely love every bite.

Been to Regina Pizzeria? Share your experiences!