“Atmosphere great, pizza average”
Review of Pizzeria Regina

Pizzeria Regina
Ranked #8 of 3,307 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

A must experience in little Italy for the old neighborhood feel. Staff was efficient, but we felt a little rushed as it is a popular stop. As this was our first experience in Boston, I can't give it the title "The Best". The outer crust was great, but got soggy towards the center. Glad I went, but will look for a new experience on my next visit.

1  Thank emerson325
Write a ReviewReviews (2,244)

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just go and find out for yourself. Location, atmosphere, and very nice pies. Is it the best pizza? I don't know. It's just really good.

1  Thank kmoc777
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Went on a Friday night - madness trying to secure a table - had a group of 14 so split over two tables but nothing that couldn't sort out. We had to wait maybe half an hour for a table. Grace isn't the strength of this place (they had to climb over our table to turn on the a/c) but its a great diner style pizzeria.

1  Thank Amanda J
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was the best pizza I've had in years. We went back a second time before we had to leave Boston and the pizza was as good as the first time. Everyone in our group (7 of us) agreed that it is number 1 in our book. The service was excellent and very friendly and the atmosphere was what you'd expect of a long time established corner restaurant. Can't say enough good things about Pizzeria Regina!! If you love pizza, make sure you go here!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went to this pizza place because it came highly recommended by locals. The pizza was quite tasty, and was like a New York style pizza without all the grease. The only complaint I would have is when you arrive and it is busy you need to stand outside in a designated area and they just call for the first group of two, three etc. I am used to giving a name and number in party so I went inside, and they told me to go wait outside. Then I went to the wrong area. So a few people ended up getting in front of us because we didn't know the procedure. Not so tourist friendly that way, but the locals all knew.