“Yummy!”

Neighborhood: North End
El Segundo, California
“Yummy!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

After a long drive to and from Yankee Candle, we just wanted a good pizza and a cold pitcher of beer. We certainly got what we wanted! The staff was efficient, friendly and helpful with recommendations. We had the 'Classico' pizza, meatball appetizer and I nice cold pitcher of Sam Addams, Delicious!! I also tried a cup of the Italian Wedding soup, also delicious.
I would highly recommend for a casual satisfying meal.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank aliceg94

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Quality PIzza”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Huge pizza bought at Quincy Market and by far the best value food you can get there. Also, it was super tasty with very fresh vegetable toppings.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank BarryDryB
Kitchener, Ontario
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We read about this pizza place and it had very high ratings for all Boston restaurants so decided we must try it. We stopped in around 6:30 PM and there wasn't a lineup at all which was great. Both my wife and I said it is easily the best pizza we've had outside of Italy. The crust was perfect, incredible cheese and fresh ingredients used. We will be back before we leave Boston.

Only thing negative about the restaurant is the size of the bathroom but thankfully I went there for the food.

I highly recommend!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank capershaun
Columbia, South Carolina
“The Best”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

You have to go to the original in the North End, otherwise it's a pointless trip. Best pizza you'll have in Boston. There is a reason locals and tourists wait outside to get a seat here.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Rebecca D
Boston, MA
“Worth the wait every time”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

One of the questions on the review is when did you visit. When didn't I visit?! Best freaking pizza in town. The line is obnoxious but I keep coming back for a reason. I've had pizza in many different places but nothing compares to Regina. Might be the hometown love or it just might be damn good pizza. I think it's the latter.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Michelle522

Been to Pizzeria Regina? Share your experiences!