All reviews green line jamaica plain baptist hospital longwood medical area valet parking hospital rate small hotel boutique hotel fridge and microwave public transit new england minute walk museum of fine arts three nights yogurt would definitely stay here again room was large
Reviewed September 12, 2015

Very nice rehabilitation of an older house on a residential stretch of South Huntington Avenue, nearly at the end of the E (Heath St. VA) branch of the Green Line, which makes it ideal for carless travel at better rates than downtown. Everything was modern and nice, even bright LED bulbs in the bedside lamps, and USB charging ports in the wall outlets. Get off/on the Green Line at the "Back of the Hill" stop, less than 100 feet from the hotel door. 20 minutes by Green Line from downtown stops, passing important cultural and business districts along the way.

Room tip: Rooms starting with G are actually below the lobby and feel like a basement although they have full windows giving on the side alley.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank hoch_10
Dana D, General Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2015

Greetings hoch_10,

Thank you so much for staying with us! Your review about your stay is fantastic and will help other travelers seeking convenience and comfort! We hope to see you again soon. All the best, Dana

Reviewed September 11, 2015

I genuinely cannot rate this hotel more highly. The staff were simply amazing:-courteous, knowledeable( and as a woman travelling alone for the first time in Boston, I did have a lot of questions!) and always available. I loved the little things that make the difference like having make up remover pads which even the Four Seasons doesn't have and even more helpfully the little cafe sold breakfast and snack goods which meant you didn't have to worry about making breakfast on time:- have what you like when you like in the comfort of your own room. There was fresh milk and good choice of specialty diet products including locally sourced produce. The bed was super comfy with crisp sheets and plenty of fluffy towels. The toiletries were. Brand only ever found in good Canadian hotels before and are simply amazing, so much so that the last time I had them in a 5* hotel I tried to buy them online but no luck, hotels only!!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings luckytraveller224,

Wow! What a wonderful review! Thank you for recognizing all the little details we do at enVision Hotel. We are honored you have compared us to some luxury hotels such as the Four Seasons! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2015

Good hotel, clean, spacious room. Very helpful staff, close to public transport. Supermarket and gasstation nearby. Safe neighbourhood, public trip to the airport approximately 45 minutes. Valet parking.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Greetings GeorgVeitKuf,

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you found our hotel comfortable and convenient. I apologize if you felt our hotel was a bit pricy. I must admit for Boston, we are a very affordable hotel for all travelers. We hope to see you again. Best, Dana

Reviewed September 9, 2015

My wife and I visited Boston for the Labor Day holiday. We choose to stay at envision and we are happy we did. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are very spacious. The staff is extremely and very knowledgeable. The hotel is a short walk to the Green line which will take you downtown. Only two stops from Fenway. My only issue is that when I picked up my car it was found to be left unlocked during my stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Dana D, General Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Greetings William,
I appreciate you staying with us on the Labor Day Weekend. It is great to read that you found our hotel convenient to reach downtown Boston! I am very sorry about your vehicle. I spoke to my entire team about this, and we will be VERY careful ensuring this does not happen again. All the best, Dana

Reviewed September 7, 2015

I have been traveling to Boston to visit my daughter who attends college there. The cost of hotels in Boston is exorbitant. We stayed at the enVision Hotel in September when we moved our daughter into her new apartment. We came back after a 10-hour-day of moving totally exhausted. The showers and beds were a welcome reprieve after such a hard day. Dana and his staff are outstanding - so kind, knowledgeable and accommodating. The hotel is wonderful - rooms are absolutely immaculate, location is easily accessible to everything without being in an overly congested area - hotel is kind of a sanctuary away from congestion. I already am planning to book multiple rooms at this hotel for my daughter's graduation next year. A fantastic experience overall! I totally give this hotel an excellent rating overall!

Room tip: We had two rooms when we stayed and both were wonderful!f
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank gkale

Greetings GKale,

Reading this review makes me VERY HAPPY! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay and will be staying with the enVision family during your trips to Boston! If you need anything, please contact me directly! Best, Dana ddepelteau@envisionhotelboston.com.