enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood
$386
$356
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgreen linejamaica plainbaptist hospitallongwood medical areavalet parkinghospital ratesmall hotelboutique hotelfridge and microwavedana farberpublic transitminute walknew englandmuseum of fine artswould recommend this hotel to anyonethree nightswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I just spent five days at the EnVision Hotel in Boston, to visit my brother who was having medical treatment there.

Great place. There is a special hospital rate if you are there because of medical treatment (not necessarily your own). The rooms are not the Copley, okay, but they are very well appointed, have comfortable beds, and very clean. The staff is great--friendly and helpful.

One of my favorites--they have real hair dryers, not those little white ones attached to the wall that puff out barely warm air. There are nice warm and absorbent robes.

With the hospital rate, it was tremendous value for the money. I cannot believe that I was in such a nice place for so little money.

The hotel is right on a trolley line and a bus line. I flew in and didn't have a car and didn't need one. I could walk to spend time with my brother and to restaurants. If I had wanted to sight see, it would have been easy with public transit.

Room Tip: If noise bothers you, you might ask for a room nearer the back. Note trolley line mentioned above. I was near the front and had no problem with noise, but I live in an urban environment and I'm used to sirens and traffic noise and it didn't bother me a bit. I don't remember even hearing anything.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank 325annieh
Aimee P, Hotel Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Annie H,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Your many wonderful compliments about the hotel and staff are sincerely appreciated by the entire team and we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed all our amenities, included our hair dryers! We hope we can welcome you back the next time you are in Boston!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I stayed at the EnVision Hotel four nights. The front desk team was awesome! They were very responsive, polite and gave great customer service. My room was clean, bright, spacious, with phone, HD flat screen tv, small microwave and refrigerator and a nice sized bathroom. The bathroom was also spotless, had a heater, and a hair dryer. The hotel provided free wi-fi, a Keurig machine with 2 coffees and 2 bottles of water daily. In the lobby, a cafe is open 24 hrs a day. The front desk team called a taxi for me everyday, and helped with suggestions for restaurants. I couldn't have asked for better service. This was my first visit to Boston. I have to return for 2 more visits to New England Baptist Hospital. I plan to stay at EnVision Hotel on those visits to Boston as well.

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor. I never heard any noises, television or voices from the other rooms while in my room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Theresa L,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments about your recent stay with us! We are thrill you enjoyed our room amenities such as our flat screen TV's, microwaves and refrigerators and of course our Keurig machines with Green Mountain Coffee. Thank you so much for the comments about our front desk staff service as exceptional customer service is always something we strive for!

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Boston!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have stayed at the enVision hotel multiple times. It is conveniently located near Brigham and Women's and other nearby hospitals.

It is very clean and extremely comfortable. I always sleep well at enVision. Every staff member I have met was friendly and helpful.

If you are in the area for medical reasons, avoid the big box hotel that is nearby and stay at enVision.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BestofMaine
Aimee P, Hotel Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear BestofMaine,

Thank you so much for your wonderful five star review! Terrific costumer service is always something that we strive for and I am so happy to hear that you have found each and every employee friendly and helpful! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Boston!

Aimee Plouffe
Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My family and I stayed for a week at this great little hotel. The staff was so warm, friendly and tended to all our needs. I cannot recommend this hotel more. Great location for hospital area. Free taxi but we enjoyed the walk as well. The room rates are very reasonable for the type of rooms and the cleanliness. I would definitely return to the enVision Hotel when having to be in Boston. Martha G

Room Tip: As far as I could see any room would be good. Suites perfect to 4 people and even with children.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Martha G

Dear Martha G,

Thank you so much for your amazing 5 star review! I am delighted to hear how much you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and we are so happy to hear you will be coming back. When you need to make another reservation please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 617-383-5229 or aplouffe@envisionhotelboston.com

Aimee Plouffe
Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Our daughter has been in Boston for 6 years as a student and now as a professional. During that time my husband and I have stayed in numerous hotels both in and outside of Boston with prices ranging from $50 to $300/night. The enVision was actually a random choice, primarily because it is close to our daughter's apartment. We found it to be excellent and reasonably priced for Boston standards. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Deborah N
Aimee P, Hotel Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Debbie N,

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback following your stay with us at enVision Hotel. We are honored to have received your 5 star review, and we are please to hear you will be coming back. We can't wait to see you on your next trip to Boston!