“Tasty food”

Shanti Indian Cuisine
Ranked #746 of 3,331 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: More than 12 years after its inception, Shanti continues to proudly serve fresh, authentic South Asian cuisine. The menu has numerous traditional items, such as Mulligatawny soup, Indian salad, Samosas dishes, tikka dishes, naan, Roti, poori, Tandoor. Now with an expended location in Roslindale.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Visited Shanthi Boston for dinner with a friend. The veg pakoras were really yumm and the rotis very soft and hot. North India food is very good and the chutneys are great

Take-away and delivery food is also good!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I travel to India for work and love the food. When in Boston, I am lucky enough to live nearby this restaurant. The roti and all the veg dishes are authentic. I do ask for extra spicy. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Mostly ordered out here, and tried many items. While Shanti is a cut above many local Indian restaurants in some respects it doesn't really stand out. There are pluses and minuses, but overall good and certainly one of the better choices, but not a standout.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I ordered several times by delivery. Their food it is so tasty and delicious. You can tell they use fresh ingredients and spices. They served good portions enough for 2 persons. Give a try!!!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The food was really nice but I suspect I found a hair in mine which put me off a bit. However I would recommend, i was pleasantly surprised at the flavours, and I'm Indian.

Rokeya C, Owner at Shanti Indian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you for visiting us at Shanti. We truly apologize if you suspected was true. We take every precaution to avoid such incidents. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed the flavors.
Once again we are truly apologetic.
Thank you.