“bravo !!”
Review of Bravo Restaurant

Bravo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bravo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #470 of 3,206 Restaurants in Boston
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“bravo !!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Bravo !

For being such a great place at an exceptional setting within the museum of fine art. Great food, great atmosphere and great hospitality. Went there for brunch with friends and had a blast.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank IAG48

Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Brunch at Bravo”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

A top rated place? Prix Fixe price $39, for 3 courses. The yogurt was OK, tart and with some fruit and a sweet Rice Krispy stick sticking out of it. Salad was, well, a salad. Quiche was egg custard with a few cherry tomatoes in a pastry shell. No significant cheese taste or texture. Eggs Benedict were really Eggs Sardu with some bacon on toasted english muffin. Sorbet was OK for dessert. Forget the vanilla whatever, too sweet and tasteless. However, the piano player and bass were great and worth the price even if the food was mediocre at best. They were substituting for the regular guys I was told. The place is quiet, not crowded, and otherwise pleasant, which I guess is what you pay extra for.

• Visited April 2014
Lisbon, Portugal
“Nice ambiance”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We went to this restaurant while visiting the Museum of Fine Arts. The ambiance is very calm and nice, the food was reasonable, all in all it was a luxury break before going back to the museum itself.

Visited March 2014
North Andover, Massachusetts
“Beautiful and flavorful A+”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I love this restaurant. My mother and I had lunch here while visiting the museum. The service was impeccable. The cocktails were delicious. The seasonal menu is so good, it's hard to choose what to have. I eat vegan and the chef was more than happy to prepare a custom dish for me (probably because the restaurant was not too busy for that).

I also had my bridal shower here back in 2012. It is the perfect venue for a weekend luncheon for your special celebration, whatever it may be. The chef prepared a special menu for our group of ~12.

• Visited November 2013
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

VERY slow service and it was not a very busy night at all. It took a very long time to get service, get our drinks, have plates cleared and even get our check. Our waitress was non existent. I should have trusted my instinct and not gone, days before I called to get a menu emailed to me since it was not on their web site and other sources online had different menus (opentable etc.) first they never seem to answer the phone, second they never emailed one to me as requested in a voice mail. Lastly the food was a mixed bag, my wife's very good, mine just ok and certainly not cooked to order, my filet was ordered medium well and it came barely medium. I would have sent it back but there was a lack of waitstaff!

Visited February 2014

Been to Bravo Restaurant? Share your experiences!