“Just popped in for a drink”
Review of Cactus Club - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Hereford Street
Transit: Take the green line to Hynes Convention Center/ICA. When you exit the T station take a left onto Massachusetts Ave. Take your first left onto Boylston Street. Cactus Club will be one block down on your left side, on the corner of Boylston and Hereford Street after the fire department and across from Hynes Convention Center.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had a good atmosphere and service was helpful and friendly. We didn't eat just had drinks. It seemed clean.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

After 4 days visiting Boston, my bf and I were craving something familiar, mellow and tasty- Mexican food! This restaurant is a great place to grab a cantina style dinner that you would find on most corners in California. Great food, great service, good margaritas and a LOT of food. My bf ordered the tilapia fajitas and I ordered the tostada salad appetizer, which I ate as a meal. Great spot!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Good selection of food and drinks. Had a mojito and there was lots of fresh mint. Friends had margaritas and those were good too. The food was fair good, not fantastic, but good. Price was decent too so all in all a good place to go.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Service was good, the food for me was not that great have had much better Mexican food else where, its suppose to be famous for its Margaritas, though I did not try, am more of a red wine drinker.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Stopped here to have drinks during a night out with the girls. When we first arrived, the waitress greeted us immediately and took our drink orders. They have a nice selection of margaritas, including some nightly specials. We were pleased with our drinks, and wanted to order another round. That is when the service went downhill. We couldn't find anyone to take our order. After approaching 2 staff members, and being told they didn't have our table, we gave up on drinks. We had to ask several people for our check. Once the check arrived, we again had to search for the waitress to pay the bill. I'm not sure if they were short staffed that night, or if the service is always this poor, but I will not be going back.

1  Thank barb0607