“Homemade, Fresh, Delicious!”

Neighborhood: Back Bay
Columbia, Maryland
“Homemade, Fresh, Delicious!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We were lucky that our hotel was right near Flour in the Seaport district. All of their breads were homemade, beautiful and delicious! The coffee cake and also the homemade french toast was to die for! On a rainy day their hot mulled cider was a treat too. Lots of families came in to buy loaves of bread for home (wish I lived closer to do that). DEFINITELY recommend this to those visiting and for those that live nearby.

Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Yummy”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband went to flour for lunch and just left the cafe. I got Greek salad and he got chicken sandwich. Both of our meals were out of this world. I wish they have another spot around the dedham area so we could visit them more often, Keep up the good work Flour!

• Visited February 2014
Sturbridge
“Yummy in my Tummy”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I enjoyed the desserts and pastries more than my salad. It was a small and bustling place. Different items to choose from every day.

Visited January 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Boston Creme Pie!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I were only in Boston for a long layover on our way back home to DFW and I so deserately wanted a Boston Creme pie before we left...the problem was we were there in the morning and most places only have pie in the evening. We finally asked around and someone suggested Flour so we figured we would check it out and to my surprise THEY HAD IT! Not only did they have it it was delicious! Looking around the bakery we saw other yummy looking treats. We will have to come back and try them out for lunch because their sandwhiches looked great.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ginger C
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Valentines Day Weekend”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Grabbed a quick dessert after dinner and went the next day for breakfast, get their egg breakfast sandwich you won't regret it!

Visited February 2014